While there may be many girls who are large and earning money from fan sites like onlyfans (they are of course catering to a small niche of guys) the really top earners nearlly all have one thing in common. Fit, attractive bodies. Now that’s not so say all slim and skinny. We are talking her of being of a strong build, nicely toned. We asked a Manchester based Personal Trainer, whether its true that you will earn more and what you can do.
While you may earn good enough money going big, is it really worth all those health problems? Is it really worth not being able to run, or climb stairs? What would be the point in earning money that you can’t fully enjoy, as being obese costs the average person an extra $3000 and takes years off you life expectancy. Besides the really top earners are not obese.
Many studies show that attractive people are far more successful both in modeling and relationships. But being fit also extends to having better control over your finances, mean you are less prone to mental health problems and can cater to a wider audiance. Rather than having to rely on a small niche.
A free fitness tip from MGTfit Personal Training
Stand with your feet shoulder width apart with some light dumbbells. Arms down by your side. Raise your arms forward until they are in a straight line in front of you, gripping the weights vertically. Perform this movement 5 times.
Now raise your arms out to your sides until parallel with the floor. The dumbbells should be horizontal. Perform this movement 5 times.
With a bend in your knee, bend forwards keeping your back straight, and raise your arms out to your sides as in the last movement. Squeeze your shoulder blades. Perform this movement 5 times.
For the ancient Chinese, the dragon was a mythical creature which symbolised the creative, the dynamic, electrically charged energy manifested in the thunderstorm.
The Dragon represents supreme wisdom, power, control, and social effectiveness.The purpose of this exercise is to instil all the above characteristics into your mind and body. It will help your mind by helping to overcome feelings of depression, anger, hostility and all the anxieties brought on by feeling overwhelmed by adverse circumstances, for the dragon, flying through the heavens, is above all mundane concerns. This is a great exercise for Internal Fitness.
Since the Dragon represents the Fire element, the effect on your body as you do this exercise is to bring balance to your heart, blood vessels and small intestines.
- Begin by standing still.
- Now, take a few deep breaths, and as you are doing this vividly imagine that you are a Dragon with glowing eyes, open mouth with fangs, glistening scales, a curling tail, and long claws.
- Now, raising one foot, adopt the pose and character of the Dragon. Hold one arm up with claws down, and hold the other arm down with claws up.
- Feel free, to express yourself as the dragon.
- Hold the pose and image as long as you can without straining.
- Repeat as many times as you comfortably can. A 1000 times is not enough if you are conflicted.
- The most important aspect is the union of body and mind, so keep the image strong and don’t let your mind wander. If it does stop, and start again.
- No benefit will be gained unless the body and mind are in union.
Do this exercise daily. For as long as you have time or are able. You have no excuse not to, as this exercise can be done in one minute and can be done anywhere in the world. From a hotel room to the stationary cupboard, from the beach to the mountain.